a cesspool of interwebness

Iranian President Launches Blog

Posted by Unknown On 2006-08-14 2 comments


Get out your Arabic translators.

Iranian President Mahmhoud Ahmadinejad launched his very own weblog this week with an autobiography, and a fun poll asking users if they think Israel and the The U.S. are trying to start World War III.

Personally I'm not a very political guy, but I found this too ironic and humorous not to post. After all, the media in Iran is very tightly controlled and one of their biggest causes of concern are internet users saying nasty things about the government. Can you say propaganda?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really encouraging. Now I can get my anti-semite western intolerance directly from the source without having it spoon fed to me by aljazerra!

Unknown said...

Fanatacism from a pro!

6 days to worlds end...
Here's hoping it'll all turn into a Gene Rodenberry universe.

tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick...