a cesspool of interwebness

Google Video

Posted by Unknown On 2006-08-09 4 comments

Well, Google is now offering a "Video" search service similar to their "Images" searching ability. If you don't type a search in and go to the tab, it brings back the most frequently linked (popular) video links. The title link is the first thing that came back when I clicked on the Video tab to see what it was... I think we are in for some serious trouble.

P.S. WhereTF is everybody? I know it's summer, but c'mon! Anybody gone on any trips or vacations with stuff to share?

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

WHAT?!! It's summer over there? I'll be right over...

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you Phoenix, assuming you are able to get off the ground in the UK after the most recent "world of terror" nonsense happening at Heathrow.

Be careful out there.

rainswept said...

I haven't travelled, but I did play D&D last night :)

That video was beyond boring.

Unknown said...

It is just a snapshot of the situation (WTF is all this bandwidth is being used for anyway? well, there you go...).