a cesspool of interwebness

Delicious

Posted by Unknown On 2007-04-02 3 comments


It is Billy's birthday right quick, and he has asked me to come and play at the party he is throwing at Diva's nightclub (yes, that is the gay club downtown). I'm playing early, which is cool by me, from 10 pm to 11:20 pm (or so). I told him I'm going to play "punchy psy-tek", but I really have no idea what that is... it should be interesting. That is April, Friday the 13th (oooh, scaaarryy).

In other news, DJ Rasta (formerly from Saskatoon, currently hailing from Edmonton) has asked me if I'm interested in doing a radio show on Friday's from 6pm to 8pm. Broadcast is over the web. If my Internet connection is fast enough (here's hoping) it should be groovy.

3 comments:

captainorange said...

not much of a nightclub goer in general. But, Friday the 13th and gay bar does make it much more of a draw. I'll have to see what I can do...

Keep us posted on the radio thing.

Unknown said...

Sure.

The host site is called Devolution Radio. It is currently streaming somebodies mp3 collection until it goes live sometime this weekend.

rainswept said...

I think a web radio show would be very interesting. I look forward to listening in.