a cesspool of interwebness

Get Rich Fast

Posted by Toad008 On 2007-04-26 2 comments

I just saw this, and thought it was too funny. One online company made some decent coin scamming japanese people. My favourite part is that no one noticed until one celebrity whom was scammed was humiliated on TV, then the reports started flooding in.

No one took the effort to google some pictures of poodles to compare them to what they got? Must find some other animal that all the craze in Japan that I can scam people into buying. Who wants gophers?

2 comments:

Rippin Kittin said...

OK
Sheep... Dog...
Baaa... Woof...

Maybe it's an engrish thing and Baa translates into Woof? Seriously, how gullible are people????

Unknown said...

I dunno. Maybe it is just me, but I'd probably just buy a sheep because I wanted one anyway.

Imagine walking that thing downtown Tokyo - that's hardcore cool on so many levels it is hard to describe.