a cesspool of interwebness

Decrapify Your New PC!

Posted by Unknown On 2007-04-10 4 comments


Just bought a new Dell, HP, Gateway, etc?
Deeply annoyed at all the included limited time, trial version 3rd party crap that's included on it?

Well, Decrapify it! This is a great little piece of free software that will find all the applets and software that you don't want and give it to you in a nice neat list that you can then pick and choose from. So save yourself some time for, I dunno, boobies!

4 comments:

Selbonaut said...

still on the boobie kick huh!

Unknown said...

Bobbies, boobies, rah,rah,rah!

Have been on this kick since the age of 13 and don't see myself cutting back anytime soon!

rainswept said...

If you are an end user and have found this tool very helpful and would like to show your appreciation, I have also designated a personal use license you may purchase for $5. This is not required to use the program.

Was it useful enough to buy the $5 'license'?

Unknown said...

Can't say for myself. This a recommendation from elsewhere. I just know that the grief I went through getting all the crap off of my Dell PC might have been lessened with this piece of software.

It is worth noting that Waler Mossberg gave it his thumbs up and recommends that administrators drop the guy a few $$ as it will save them time, which as we all know = $$