a cesspool of interwebness

Back to Canada

Posted by Phoenix On 2007-04-30 5 comments

Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know I'm leaving London behind to come back home to Canada. I've had a great time, met wonderful people, and seen and done more in the last 2 and a half years then I have over my entire lifetime. Alas, I am homesick and miss my family and friends.

My flight has just been confirmed for July 24 - I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing everyone again.

PS - if anyone wants anything, please let me know as soon as possible - I will probably start shipping my stuff home in the next couple weeks.

Cheers!

5 comments:

km_f5 said...

Looking forward to reading your book of European adventure and of course, hearing that Emily laugh. Safe travelling, woman!

Rippin Kittin said...

YAY!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome to hear!
I absolutely can't wait to see you on a regular basis. In fact, I am so excited that, to celebrate this joyous occassion, I will take the entire summer off and spend it calling you!

Love ya and can't wait to see ya!
CPM & Kyro

Unknown said...

Cool!
Looking forward to seeing you!

If you have room I'd love it if you brought back some AquaDrops (citrus please).

http://www.candydirect.com/mints/Aqua-Drops-Sugar-Free-Citrus.html

-james

Phoenix said...

AquaDrops - check :)