a cesspool of interwebness

NFL is for Wussies!

Posted by Unknown On 2009-01-30 4 comments

That's right suckers - I said it!
NFL/CFL/WhateverFL is like T-Ball compared to the true bone-crunching, death-dealing, viscera squirting insanity that is BLOOD BOWL!
Coming soon to everything but PS3 - you can make your team and truly crush your enemies and hear the lamentations of their women (ie. cheerleaders).

Check out the brand new trailer here.
Looking forward to giving this a try (I'm looking at you Kyro - of course in this case you have chosen the wrong console...)

4 comments:

Clockwork said...

I'm lookin forward to it! If anyone's interested, there is also a tabletop Bloodbowl league starting up right now at the Den.

Unknown said...

No to the tabletop for me, thanks. I will get me hands on this game when it comes out and we'll give it a try.

I forgot you were into that craze. I popped my link up mainly for Kyro, since he introduced me to the game about 15 years ago, but I begin to sense the beginnings of a league...

Clockwork said...

Yeah, I haven't played in about 15 years or so but if it weren't for a scheduling conflict, I might have joined that league at the Den.

Perhaps a group of like minded individuals should get together for a day of Blood Bowl on the 360 once the game's released. Any interest?

Clockwork said...

Hmmm, just had another thought....

Blood Bowl LAN Tourney! Muhuhuhaha!