a cesspool of interwebness

Contract out on Schitt Heads

Posted by Unknown On 2007-12-05 2 comments

Open call for schitt heads.

The plan is for food at Winstons and movie at Galaxy (Hitman) TONIGHT
The details:

  • meet at 6pm (or a little earlier) at Winstons for food
  • see the 7:15pm showing of Hitman (the movie) at Galaxy
Currently Rainswept, Wilknaomics and myself are signed on for the trip, but we are looking for other victims. Food and Movie, or just Food, or just Movie - use your imagination. Maybe post here if you can make it.

2 comments:

captainorange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captainorange said...

I'm not sorry to have missed out on the greasy food. The movie on the other hand would have been a loss...

I'm mystified about the lousy reviews that the movie earned. Many of us who went to Hitman were also present at Transformers. For the legions who look to Rotten Tomatoes for guidance... apparently, Transformers was about 4 times better than Hitman!

I'm not particularly a fan of the game. I have played it, but find it a bit grisly for my tastes. Same can be said for the movie, but it's a damn sight better than you could be lead to believe from many reviews. Remember, the people writing most of those reviews are less qualified than you... at just about everything.

Hitman had the gumption to try and make character and emotion come up to par with the grim action and it came close enough to succeeding to surprise me. The leads are evidence of shrewd casting, which is a nice change for video game movies.

On the whole, I'd go as high as 6.5 out of 10 (don't as for a rough copy of where I pulled that number from, it was lost in a massive bloody fire-fight)