a cesspool of interwebness

The Fountain

Posted by Unknown On 2006-09-05 2 comments

The critics in Venice booed it (how tacky). The few fans of Pi and Requiem who have seen/screened it say it is excellent if you like Darren Aronofskys work.

While I doubt I would hit it in the theatre, I will certainly make a point of locating the DVD, WS, SE when it comes out.

I know there are others who lurk here that like the Aronofsky body of work, maybe we can do it as a movie night sometime in January or something.

2 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

No hesitation, I'm in. A quick glance at the credits and it appears he has brought some of his usual friends in on this movie. The main actor from PI is in this one. Also Clint Mansell did the music..... ~drool~

Unknown said...

Yeah I'll give it a shot.
The folks at those type of screenings are usually the effite, artiste, snobby types anyway. Those prats are usually so out of touch with the collective conciousness they'd applaud the Jackass DVD's a "brilliant social satire," and dub Steve-O the next Andy Warhol...