a cesspool of interwebness

Lost in Translation

Posted by Unknown On 2010-09-07 2 comments

While working on changes to the About page at lunch today, I was reminiscing about pictures and links from around the time GnoSchitt got off the ground.


I thought this image from was from a previous post of ours but I couldn't locate it in the history.  Thankfully, the internet is made of tiny faeries and magical creatures that can locate anything by careful keyword searching...


(she is so proud in this picture, and he has NO fucking idea)

2 comments:

pseudoRequiem said...

Now i understand why I never where shirts that don't have English as their first language. I bet there are people out there who have some Chinese profanity tattooed to them and they still don't know it. :)

Unknown said...

That was my first Gnoschitt post!!
Ah, you never forget your first time...