a cesspool of interwebness

bacon related deaths on the climb

Posted by Unknown On 2008-12-17 2 comments

I've been away from here for far too long (works just been insane).

Rest assured, I'm back to revamp the interface and get regular with contribution again too.

Check the link for bacon related awesomeness, which I plan to execute on over the Christmas period.  I'll hopefully have that dish prepared for the Christmas Day Eve party (details of which are forthcoming, but you guys know the drill).

I'll be back in a bit with details and an update to the site.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap!
I thought your header was just designed to get our attention, not a link.

Man, I'm torn between "Mmmmm, Bacon!" and, "I'd like to live past 50."

I think you'll find that a nice smoked cheese would compliment the recipe!

Good luck brother.

km_f5 said...

hmmm... I must have missed the smokey, salty basket of cheesy goodness Christmas Day Eve... unless it was in a vault somewhere?? (you know, like the Mona Lisa?)