a cesspool of interwebness

Flip Flopper Jizz Mopper?

Posted by Unknown On 2006-02-08 3 comments

Everybody should check out some Monster Magnet in short order. I feel like I'm going to blow up after the clowning around that our new Prime Minister is responsible for, and the 2M's brings me down from the rage.

(I saw Paul Who? on MSN the other day, and he's got his identity set to: "Paul Who: The Conservatives are the Nazi Party of Canada" - which is a bit harsh maybe, but captures the general feeling of dread I have about the social agenda of Harper and his party)

The SuperBowl was sure a snore-fest, but at least the right team won and the ads were pretty funny for the most part (at least the original US ads were half good).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I almost forgot to plug FreeNet somewhere here too...

Free Net

ScrewLoose said...

Is Freenet actually a useable/useful piece of software now?

Unknown said...

I just found it today, and I wanted to make sure I wrote it down somewhere so I could remember it later.