a cesspool of interwebness

Local Page Updates, Games

Posted by Unknown On 2011-09-25 5 comments

Does anybody use a good iPhone / online tracking tool for keeping track of what videogames they've got, beaten, given up on, lent out, wrapped, sold, beat a second time, etc...?

Also, these pages have been recently updated:

PSThreexperience
RRoD Survivors

Anybody out there got games they are willing to lend/trade?  I've still got a couple of Screwloose's games to return to him and I think a few people still have a game or two of mine.  I'm happy to trade/lend PS3 or XBox360 games.


Peace!

5 comments:

Bairen said...

I use Raptr as a service. You can link your game accounts to it, and it will keep track of your videogame time as well as achievements and any activity you have. It doesn't have any lending tracking tools that I know of, but I use Evernote for that.

Toad008 said...

I have a Raptr account, but haven't really been using it. I also would be up for some centralize library of lending.

That said I have Infamous 2 for PS3 I can lend out. I passed it as a evil guy, really enjoyed it. I suspect someday I might get back to try being good, but not any time soon, due to the flood of games coming out.

Also, I have gears 3. I have a trio of buddies I'm playing through the campaign with (4 player co-op is the bee's knees), but I would be interested in some Horde / other multiplayer.

As long as we all get an account somewhere similar, I think we could make some sort of shared library / multiplay mayhem work out.

Unknown said...

Toad: I never see your XBox Live account online, but I'd love to do some horde with ya.

pseudoRequiem said...

Hoard be good to us all. Also, shouldn't that page be called RRoD survivors?

Unknown said...

(fixed)