a cesspool of interwebness

Ambience, Umlaut Style

Posted by Unknown On 2011-09-24 0 comments

It was bound to happen, as I continued to experiment with ambient music I knew I wouldn't be happy releasing it under the name "Kyro". Then one day in a fit of twitter nonsense I arrived at the following equation:

möbius loop + double entendre = möbius entendre

Möbius Entendre - Return to Neptune (ver.3) by möbius entendre

I liked it so much, I decided to use it as my ambient pseudonym. As DKellowz pointed out in a hashtag followup - #justifiedUmlautFTW - which only served to make me think of the KLF and the Justified Ancients of MuMu (otherwise known as "The Jams") and I was sold on it.

Feels good to finish a track even if it's not related to any current on-going projects (all of which need real attention soon, and I'm aware of that). But right now, the question is: what's for lunch?

No comments: