a cesspool of interwebness

It's Freaky Friday 2

Posted by Unknown On 2011-04-21 2 comments

Oh wait, no it's not. It's some show called The Change-Up. It stars Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds, and while I'm not sure if I'll ever actually watch the film, I sure am glad I watched the following red-band trailer, cuz there are some classic lines in there, including one about taint that I'm sure will live in infamy for quite some time.

As noted above, this is a Red-Band trailer so if you're watching at work, wear headphones.

2 comments:

Selbonaut said...

"I have freckles on my taint"...

Unknown said...

Why the fuck would Bateman do this when his career has JUST gotten back on track.

The longer I watched the trailer, the more I was thinking I would watch it, until the shitting scene and then the taint bit... and then I'm thinking no.

Last thought, I would watch this five times before I would watch that fucking "Arthur" remake once (and I LIKE Jennifer Garner, but I'm pretty sure she's dead to me after the last couple of films she's made).