a cesspool of interwebness

TVTrigger Takes Care of your TV Torrents for you!

Posted by Unknown On 2011-03-24 4 comments

TVTrigger is the program that all us TV downloaders have been waiting for. Essentially, the program is a Bittorrent client that specializes in TV shows. The slick interface makes it easy for you to track down your favourite shows from over 3000 options. It provides detailed info on the show, trailers, soundtracks, cast, episode guide and more. Even better, when you choose your favourite shows you can quickly and easily have the program automatically download new episodes for you when they air, so that the show is ready to watch when you are.

I'm still in the process of testing the software out, but first impressions are quite good. I had it downloaded and set-up with 5 different shows within 10 minutes, and it was downloading the episode of Survivor about 30 seconds after I put Survivor into my list of favourites.

Easy-to-use and so-far effective, TVTrigger gets your shows to you when you want them!

4 comments:

Selbonaut said...

Looks interesting, is it all automated once you do the initial set up? Does each tv show create its own folder that it downloads to or does it download them all into one dump folder that you have to sort through later? Will it go back in the series or only current episodes?

Unknown said...

Yes, it is automated after set-up.
TV can create it's own folder, I believe (though I may be wrong), or go to one of your own designation. I already had separate folders for each show and I just told it to use the appropriate folder.
Don't think there is an option to get old episodes, but haven't tried yet.

pseudoRequiem said...

If there isn't those settings now, there will be soon. Awesome heads up. America's Next Top Model here I come.

Thanks Kyro, your life makes for good jokes. :-0 Kidding, don't kill my family.

Unknown said...

I hate all of you.

I will be downloading this immediately so I can stay up to date on shows about how to murder your closest friends.