a cesspool of interwebness

Game Photo Albums

Posted by Unknown On 2010-10-09 3 comments

Creationary Game (from LEGO)

Talisman (4th Edition from Fantasy Flight Game)


The super close-up hi-res photos of the Talisman minis make them seem a lot less impressive than they are when actually playing the game.  They beat the hell out of little grey bits of plastic at least.  I plan to squeeze in some more games this weekend.  Both video and board.  Anybody else free on either Sunday or Monday this Thanksgiving weekend?  I'm itching to roll (dice) both nights.

3 comments:

Selbonaut said...

I am pumped to play Creationary.

I love lego

Unknown said...

CPM, theKid and I want to try a slight rules re-write for Talisman. Might take a run at drafting that up today now that I've got some spare time.

Clockwork and I also have a brainstorming doc of how to play this game coop style that we haven't yet finished.

Unknown said...

Risk and Reward Talisman mod is complete, if you'd care to help with editing, clarification, or grammar, you can check out the PDF here.

I'd also like to squeeze in one more playtest of it before I go to the geek with it and post to a custom mod thread.