a cesspool of interwebness

Left 4 Dead 2

Posted by Kyro Sk On 2010-09-13 3 comments


Spent a good part of the weekend slaughtering hordes of fast moving zombies in Left4Dead and it's sequel, moreOfTheSame part 2.  I mock it a bit, but in actuality I really loved the intensity of the game play.  The sequel features more of the same good stuff from the first installment, plus a smidgen of little additions that just improve the experience.

I'm particularly a big fan of the new incendiary ammo.

I'm wondering what people think of the new paradigm of 'fast-zombies' in general.  This weekend I was also playing some Resident Evil 3 which is the exact opposite of L4D.  It was intriguing gameplay focused around problem solving rather than pinpoint shooting.  I'm going to take another crack at Resident Evil 5 on console as I had totally written it off after playing the demo on my PS3, but now I'm thinking I should return and give it a second look.

Do you have L4D 1/2?  Do you have an XBox360?  Do you want to play some online?  If you've answered yes to all three of these AND have received an "Add Friend" from a certain LincoLn ToasT which you've subsequently ignored, you're a son-of-a-bitch.

In other news: life without contractions would suck gigantic goat balls.  No, seriously.

3 comments: