a cesspool of interwebness

Extra Credit without the messy cleanup!

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2010-09-15 0 comments

I have to say, life as we know it is very simplistic. I just signed the final papers to buy a house that I don't have the money to pay for and it's no big deal. I have a job that frustrates me into boredom some days and drives nails of fear and deadlines into my brain the next. And yet, I get paid the same amount of money for both days worked. The reason I say this is because of the most recent video of "Extra Credits" posted on The Escapist. I love the epic questions posed by games that force the player to actually think a bit. I remember taking time to determine how I felt about the same situation they refer to in their Enriching Lives video. Watch it and ask if you cared or just swept past it.

If you haven't played Mass Effect 2 it has a few spoilers but even if you haven't it's worth a watch. These videos are intriguing to me because they make me think about the gaming medium in ways that I wouldn't have dreamed of. Watch em and tell me what you think. Do you think they're actually a good look at games or am I just easily impressed?

- Xbox broken with E-74 (single red light, lower right) so my 100 percenting is paused for now...
*mauthaphukin requiem for my xbox

No comments: