a cesspool of interwebness

(9th ?) Annual Christmas Night Party

Posted by Unknown On 2006-12-18 1 comments


CPM, Princess, Pixel-Pie and I would be honored if everybody we know can come to our annual Christmas Night Party again this year! Spending time with everybody is one of the things we look forward to most dearly every year. As usual, everyone is welcome to crash our door starting at 6pm on the night of the 25th.

We'll have food and snacks, but please bring anything you like if you have some special holiday goodie that you would like to share. Feel free to bring spirits of whatever variety you most enjoy - I will have wine, tequila and beer in the house that you are most welcome to also.

I hope everybody is having a wonderful December. If it is not too early, I would like to wish everybody a Happy Holidays! See you all soon!

1 comment:

AngryParrot said...

Sorry I missed it, man. I was out of province.