a cesspool of interwebness

When is a Republican a Democrat?

Posted by Toad008 On 2006-10-05 3 comments

I don't know if anyone else has seen this. I was stunned.

I always thought news agency's had fact checkers, and editors, and mistakes like that shouldn't happen. I find it interesting they not only called him a democrat, when he's actually a republican, multiple times, but instead of fixing it they just no longer specify his party. Although I guess changing one character is a lot tougher than removing the whole thing.

Just enforces how brutal some mainstream media outlets are. How can people honestly think they aren't biased?

Interesting to note some of the bottom links too. Apparently Fox News isn't the only ones claiming he's a democrat. Interesting that no one can figure out what party he's in.

3 comments: