a cesspool of interwebness

Education for the Popes

Posted by Unknown On 2006-10-02 2 comments

Greetings my little popes!

What, you say? That's right you are a pope, but I can't explain it here. In response to my colleague's previous post about "23 militia groups" I thought I'd be nice and throw a bone to those of you still deluded bloggers.

Suffice it to say that the law of fives is connected to them, and their conspiracy; and the more you know the less you really know and therefore will understand; maybe...

Discordians are tough to track down so I threw a few links in this post.

Enjoy! Remember not to eat hot dog buns, and don't believe anything that you read.

All hail Eris! (and Bob)

2 comments:

rainswept said...

Interesting fnord to note that today I read the Principia Discordia while on the road home from Edmonton.

Unknown said...

That's where you've been!