a cesspool of interwebness

Wow, what a game!

Posted by Clockwork On 2006-07-26 1 comments


So, the Riders physically kicked the shit out of the Argos, including a sack at the end of the first half that left the Argo's QB, Wynn, on the field for the entire half time break. The hit on Wynn was one of the best hits I've ever seen in football, period.

If you haven't seen them, I recommend taking a look at the highlights. I can't get a direct link but here is a link to TSN's highlight page...scroll down to the CFL highlights and you'll find them.

Unfortunately, the highlights can't pass on the adrenaline rushes that the game provided...the Riders came back from 15 points down with 3 minutes left to go to bring the game within 2 points....unfortunately they failed to convert to tie up the game but 2 touchdowns and an onside kick recovery in less than 2 1/2 minutes....wow - I swear I could have picked up a car!

If you've never been to a Rider game, I highly recommend it.

God, I love the Riders!

Clock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm cooling my jets for a bit yet until the NFL season gets rockin.

Due to NASCARs long schedule (Feb to Nov) I don't really have time to squeeze the CFL in there anywhere. As it is, Sundays are tough for the first 90% of the NFL season (the race and games all coincide - pure hell).

But this season of NASCAR has been really hard on me, Ryan Newman won't even make the chase and Tony Stewart is self-destructing for some reason... Sigh...

[aside: For those who don't know, those are my 'boys']

I find I am looking forward to next year already - it promises tobe entertaining with the introduction of the American built (but Japanese bred) Toyota Camry into NASCAR circuit.