a cesspool of interwebness

Pacified by Tech, Shrek and Dreck while Bush plays "Army"

Posted by Clockwork On 2006-05-25 2 comments

The Luddite has it right for the most part but I think he's missing the most important factor - the American media machine, which has hooked damn near every person in N. America, is controlled by the same people who run the rest of the US, the American oligarchy. The American people are in serious need of a wake-up, one they aren't going to get by watching the Colbert Report!

It's time for a REVOLUTION! or a Wii, a WII or a WWIII......ok,ok I just want to quit work, smoke dope and have unprotected sex after a good ol' peace march. Anyone wanna join my new club, the Albino Panthers? No? Oh well, I've got to get back to work anyways. Hey did anyone see Idol last night?

2 comments:

rainswept said...

Hilarious photo sequence of Bush's Army hard at work with a foam fire suppression test.

It reminds me of my old Paranoia RPG days. 1987, I hardly knew ye.

Unknown said...

It is truly a privelege to live among them.