a cesspool of interwebness

OMFG, WoS

Posted by Unknown On 2006-05-16 4 comments

Well, I honestly should have seen this one coming. Can you people believe that Blizzard is going to bring you the Starcraft universe, World of Warcraft style?

Can you imagine being able to jet around between planets, exploring alien worlds (and most importantly blowing the crap out of them).

We will get to be Zerg and Protoss I'm sure. Plus Humans (snooze) and I bet they throw in a few other interesting races (or maybe sub-races?) just for kicks.

I better install the old StarCraft and let Morgan try it out so she is pumped about playing WoS when it comes out.

(I hope Cary doesn't see this post)

4 comments:

Clockwork said...

Damn you, Blizzard. I have a life to live and you keep sucking me back. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

Clock

ScrewLoose said...

Proof again that Blizzard is the devil.... soon your soul buys the game and the souls of your friends and loved ones are used to continue playing.

rainswept said...

Humans may be a snooze, but you didn't use a pic of some sexy Zerg did ya ;)

CPM said...

Hahahaha, I've seen it and I know your cunning plan! Beware.