a cesspool of interwebness

*STICKY* The Auction is for the 25th

Posted by Unknown On 2006-03-18 3 comments



Dispersal Auction for
XTREME GAMING EXPERIENCE

STUFF: Computers, X-Boxes, Etc.
DATE: Saturday, March 25, 2006 -- 10:30am
INFO: Terry at (306)652-4334 or Toll Free at 1-800-263-4193

- - - - - - -

So who all is actually coming with me next Saturday to this auction? Why don't we all meet somewhere around there - say my folks place at around 10am - and then perform operation "Auction Swarmer" to capture as much enemy matériel as possible?

PS - I bet we meet a higher level of resistance from auction trolls than the marines did in the Samarra region.

- - - - - - -

3 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

I will be in Calgary that day. I'll contact you later this week with a fresh list of items to bid on and my max bids.

Selbonaut said...

I will be comin. But am supposed to be at work, so won't be able to meet you at your folks, but will see you out ther.

Unknown said...

The auction starts at 10:30 - and I recommend trying to show up when it starts.