a cesspool of interwebness

All Those Computer Parts

Posted by Kyro Sk On 2006-02-27 8 comments

As some of you may know, I was looking at putting a bid in on a whole shwack of computers that are going for auction per the folding of XGX a month or two ago.

I had originally envisioned putting a partial bid in for a large segment of goods available. I phoned the law office responsible today to discuss and he informed me that my bid would only get me invited to the item by item auction to be held on a date in the near future when all workstations, chairs, X-Boxes, etc... will be sold per unit.

I gave the individual my contact info and said that I would appreciate the chance to come down and bid. I don't know what day it will be, but if anybody wants to come with me and bid on items directly I'm sure that would be fine. I plan to buy a number of high-end machines, flat panels, and chairs.

8 comments: