a cesspool of interwebness

SWTOR Launch

Posted by Bairen On 2011-12-12 2 comments

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you have been talking to me lately, you know I'm looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Well Launch day approaches and I would like to invite all those that are wanting to play this join up on the same server.

I am a part of Midnight Squadron. You can sign up and become part of our gaming clan at : http://www.midnightsquadron.com

We will be launching into the game on the server: Port Nowhere
It is a PvP server.

I haven't picked a character name yet, but contact me and we can all join up. Playing with Friends is the best option in an MMO.

Looking foward to seeing you in game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Port Nowhere, check.
There was a guy on Twitter suggesting that all S'toon folks play on some other server...
Veela (PVP, US-East) I think.

Anyway, I'll be making a dude on whatever server Phil's group is on for sure. Hopefully it's low latency.

Unknown said...

My latency tonight was around 78ms to 90ms on Port Nowhere.

I made a Jedi Knight (republic) named: "Djaii"

I'll probably make an evil dude of some sort on Veela (sith) with other Saskatoon peeps.

Even when a server says: "FULL" you can make a guy on it. I can see myself playing SWTOR for about 4 to 7 months and then evaluating whether or not it's worth it to keep playing when the weather improves.