a cesspool of interwebness

You're crazy if....

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2011-09-16 3 comments

.... you don't have Portal already. But here's your chance to get it. It's absolutely free on Steam until the 20th supposedly. Just so everyone knows, Portal is worth making a Steam account for if you don't have one. It's also worth paying the full price of the orange box just for it alone. So go do it. And tell everyone who hasn't done it who knows how to use a mouse to go do it too. I love Valve. Create hype for a current product by giving away it's "old" version. Now if they'd just stop fucking around and make my hl2 episode 3 or even just jump straight into hl3 that'd be much gooder.


Sidenote : Steam and many games play on Macs so don't count yourself out if you're a kool-aid swilling tech twitch. Boom.

3 comments:

pseudoRequiem said...

Also, lately this seems like "My Blog" so start posting some shit you lazy bastards.

Selbonaut said...

I comment to most of yours.... and of course I decide to check the blog on the 21st.... GGRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

In my defense, I was out of country followed by deathly sick. I'm JUST getting back into my basement now (hence the new ambient track that emerged this month).

I already had Portal, but I need to pick up the following games between now and when I die:

* Dues Ex: Human Rev
* Space Marine
* Portal 2
* DCUniverse:Online (it's now free to play, but you can buy in game stuff/DLC, so I'm going to get this for Morgan and I)
* SWTOR (this on PC obviously so I can play with others)

Because of a certain persons craziness I'm already in possession of Gears3 - and I'm actually looking for someone to do Act 1 with this week one night, maybe I'll get Ruxpin to come over and split screen it with me.