a cesspool of interwebness

Hide this article from your wives...

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2011-09-01 3 comments

Like it or not body implant tech is coming. The title links to the full article of current (and future of the same) tech that can be used for everything from using chip implants to open your car or home to continually checking your body for cancer. The 9th entry was the most entertaining however. The best part being that the scientist who discovered it is actually trying to get it past FDA regs :). Back pain relieved and I'm spent...

Orgasm Button - A spinal implant designed to alleviate chronic pain has a happy side-effect for some women: it gives them orgasms. The doctor that invented it has patented the design and is trying to convince Medtronic to develop a dedicated remote-control orgasm machine: you’d just push a button or activate an app on your phone and bam, orgasm. The device has also worked for men, and FDA approval is in the works. Expect to pay about $12,000 for one of these on-demand orgasm implants, which are called (seriously) Orgasmatrons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome article! And timely, since I'm currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Why on earth would I want to hide the article from my wife, though? With that great little button I can have my way with her, roll off and then when she starts to say, "What the fu-" I hit the button and BAM, happy wife.

Other pleasant uses:
1. "You're late, where the hel-" Click "Ahhhhh- OHHHH!"
2. "What do you mean you don't want to come over to my moth-" Click "Uuuu-oooo-ohohohohohoh!"
3. "Not right now, I'm not in the-" Click "moooooooooooood. Oh yes, oh gawd, oh yes, oh gawd yes!"

And so on and so forth. And think of the fun you could have in public places! Make bank trips or grocery runs memorable experiences for all!

Damn, I'm gonna start saving my pennies!

pseudoRequiem said...

Yep, Deus Ex was the reason I got on this topic originally. Then stumbleupon helped with the rest.

Unknown said...

I'm forwarding this to my wife immediately now that I've seen it. Oh, and I'm getting one installed myself as soon as I can arrange it.