a cesspool of interwebness

The End is Nigh

Posted by Unknown On 2011-08-01 4 comments

What's this?  An interesting poll where I can once again see how common sense and good taste will prevail yes?

The clear winner from this list is going to be Sherlock Holmes right?  Happy Feet 2 should be dead last with The Twilight Saga down there somewhere.
Ghast!

What the fuck is wrong with people? At least they would rather see the new MI:Ghost Protocol than Happy Feet 2 (seriously), but Twilight? Really?

Who gives a fuck about sparkly vampires when you can see Robert Downey Jr. mix it up with Professor Moriarty!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Every time I see shit like that I die a little inside...

pseudoRequiem said...

I'd like to agree with you Kyro, I really would but I've got no clue who Moriarty is. Peace.

Unknown said...

NO CLUE WHO MORIARTY IS? WTF?!?!?!?
You illiterate SOB!
I demand that you download the recent BBC Sherlock Holmes series right now and watch so that you can understand what a fabulous villain Moriarity truly is.
I SAID NOW, BITCH!

Unknown said...

keyword: "NOW, BITCH!"