a cesspool of interwebness

Artist got an Inkling?

Posted by Bairen On 2011-08-30 2 comments

I saw this come across my twitterfeed the other day from Gabe @ Penny-Arcade. I immediately thought of Ryan and our discussion on his art the other day. I thought I would share:

http://gizmodo.com/5835739/wacom-inkling-may-become-my-favorite-gadget-of-all-time

The Wacom Inkling is a Pen you can use that will store each line as a layer for you to scan as Vector art. Essentially turning your paper into Computer art!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is followed by lazy bastards, make sure your links are clickable (because nobody here is qualified to copy and paste into another browser tab, especially me).

To wit:
Inkling Gadget

Unknown said...

PS: You're drawing again right? Should pick one of these up for yourself when time/budget allow.