a cesspool of interwebness

For an evil fucking bastard...

Posted by Unknown On 2011-04-24 5 comments

.. he makes some really valid points.


When did Trump become such a fucking clown? I can't wait to see him get torn apart in the real political arena. 2012 is shaping up to be one fuckuva year, you can take that to the bank (assuming there ARE any banks by the end of 2012).

Interesting Un-Factoid: If you look up all the synonyms for "Obama Administration" you find:
disappointment, dissatisfaction, disaffected, failure, lost cause, hopeless, dismay, dismal

(did I miss any?)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I fail to see where the Donald could do much more harm. He's certainly better equipped, in my opinion, than Reagan ever was, and we've seen the last few years that a smart businessman like the Governator, can have some positive affects in their terms, and Trump is no dummy in business.
If he did end up in office, well then, I'd say the Americans deserve him. They put Bush Jr back in office, so really, it's almost like a case of natural selection, only with a country. If I wasn't worried that they may take us down with them, I'd just laugh at the whole situation. Instead I watch warily and wait...

Unknown said...

Wow, we're a cheery fucking bunch aren't we?

Unknown said...

You started it.

pseudoRequiem said...

I'd like people to stop posting videos from Fox News. I'm getting an ulcer. Who brings out a whiteboard when being interviewed, honestly.

;) Love to all my fans.

wilkanomics said...

I think if Trump get in he should have Rosie O'Donnol as his VP. Not very effective but it would be highly entertaining. The country is fucked so might as well get some free entertainment will the country crashes and burns.

Peace