a cesspool of interwebness

Kinect for not games...

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2010-11-16 2 comments

Now I'm starting to see potential in use of Kinect hardware in the development of future tech like 3d holograms. Quite a cool video. Not earth shattering but the potential is what is getting me interested. Too bad it's not potential in gaming... :( I'd still love to see a program handle and process a multi-angle case of this situation and consolidate into an actual true to life 3d video with moving camera. Imagine the movie tech you could make with that 8-) Just geekgasmed a little.

2 comments:

pseudoRequiem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pseudoRequiem said...

Selbonaut also put me on a really good video of Johnny Lee which I had seen part of in the past but was impressed with how he has come along with his creativity in technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgKCrGvShZs