a cesspool of interwebness

Bringing back the Swastika

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2010-09-29 1 comments

Today I had the chance to browse the internet for 5 minutes and found that when I'm stressed and inconsolable, I gravitate towards aggression. I found myself attempting to calm myself searching for Buddhist symbolism on google image search. Much was my confusion when right there next to the symbol for eternity I saw my favorite thing to shoot at, the swastika. Guess evil dictators have a way of ruining everything they touch. I can see why some people say Hitler was a genius when it came to manipulating the people.

Got a new 360 for free from my brother, let the 100 percenting commence (when I'm done with renos, and all the horrid amounts of work)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah good to hear the 100 percenting is back in business.

I picked up Modern Warfare 2 today for 360 so I can mulitplayerness.

I know Toad and Psuedo have it, anybody else?