a cesspool of interwebness

It's Over

Posted by Unknown On 2010-05-31 6 comments


Thanks to everybody who made it out this Saturday - it meant a shit ton to me to see that many friendly faces out for one last schbang! Major props to Josh, Kim and Kara (it was their first - and likely last - all electronic/DJ show). ScrewLoose, SteveO and the ultra old schoolers, wow... just wow...

You guys are the best.
(There will be some video and sound coming - links for those who ask for it)

This message brought to you by the friendly Illuminati
Servant of Cthulhu
You have a +4 bonus on any attempt to destroy, even with Disasters and Assassinations. Draw a Plot Card whenever you destroy a group!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonus Question: Anybody hear the 80's remix track I slammed in there around mid-set? It was intended as a metaphor for my relationship with the scene as of late...

Unknown said...

Hey dude,

I hear it was a great set. Cheers to you!

Unknown said...

Thanks! We definitely had some rough spots, but I think the overall energy made up for the flaws.

Clockwork said...

No clue on the bonus question. I enjoyed the music though....what a blast!

Unknown said...

"You Just Keep Me Hanging On" (Originally done by the Supremes in '66, later redone by Kim Wilde in '85, the mix I played was circa 2007/08 by who gives a fuck)

It's been something I've needed to let go of, and this feeling that I couldn't for some reason was starting to drive me nuts (you know, angry me from 1995)

To paraphrase the most pertinent bits:
* set me free why don'cha...
* you don't really love me.... you just keep me...
* let me make a brand new start....
* let me sleep at night
* you don't really need me.... hanging on...

ScrewLoose said...

Had a fantastic time!!