a cesspool of interwebness

Rum & Monkey

Posted by Unknown On 2010-04-11 2 comments

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

You can go ahead and take the test yourself.
I can dig on Green/White - the best and worst are humblingly accurate.

2 comments:

captainorange said...

I took the test and came up with RED/WHITE:

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Couldn't put the "picture" version in the comments, but I posted it on my blog.

Selbonaut said...

This is me...

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

... And I like it!!!