a cesspool of interwebness

'45 - Psychobilly Retropocalypse

Posted by Unknown On 2010-04-22 3 comments

The title is mis-leading... intentionally.... oh ok, just fuck off if you don't think it's that clever.

Here is the stuff I wanted to share

Keep your timezones straight.

This is what I wish I had from DriveThruRPG (mostly 4e stuff)

WotC is releasing Dark Sun this fall, and I'm really excited. Rich Baker talks a bit about game design and world building which segues into the next topic nicely.

Currently working on a fairly unusual 4e setting of my own.
Even seen Kaena The Prophecy? It takes a sliver of it's soul from that story, but with a much more expanded scope and some high fantasy flavor.

Snow on Monday - seriously? At least I can squeeze in a D&D session Sunday with some good fortune. Everybody has these crazy professional schedules, or marriages, or animals, and the hardest part about getting together is the getting older. I never understood when it happened to my parents, but I'm starting to get it now.

FUCK.

On the upside, as I mentioned I'm laying the ground work for writing my own campaign now instead of re-writing someone else's (I expect my Iron Kingdoms game to wrap up by June). I guess I just needed to test myself a bit and see how a revision went before I took the plunge on my own. I'm looking for contributors (story, concept, etc...) so let me know if you're interested in hearing the precis.

Much love...

Kyro/Spacemandj

3 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

I feel your pain with the trouble getting together. The last year and a half has been insanely busy.

Unknown said...

I'm interested in hearing your precis. As recently noted I find myself liking the idea of good ole fashioned D&D, but I only have time for one game, depending on what happens with our currently-stalled Shadowrun restart.

Unknown said...

Cool.

I'll be publishing bits of it for review in a number of public places. :D