a cesspool of interwebness

Still under construction

Posted by Unknown On 2009-11-20 2 comments

recall: http://gnoschitt.blogspot.com/2009/10/during-assembly-kit-7778.html




This kit continues to be a huge joy to assemble. I've been intentionally taking my time, doing a panel of instructions each day, sometimes I'll do three panels if I'm feeling really squirrely.

Again, I've gotta stress how impressed I am that the kit uses few to no custom/molded parts. The entire bridge arm (seen above) is done completely with normal pieces.

I can't wait to complete the kit, let it sit for a few weeks to a month, then tear it apart and start building a few of my own creations with it.

2 comments:

captainorange said...

Doesn't look like much. Let me guess -- "she's got it where it counts?"

seriously, It's the only thing LEGO ever needed to produce to impress me. Can't wait to see it completed.

Unknown said...

"she'll do .5 past lightspeed..."


Yeah, I'll put up a number of completed photos when it's done, but don't expect that until 2nd week of December at the earliest - I'm having such a good time with taking my time. I think there is a lesson in there somewhere.