a cesspool of interwebness

Early Reminder

Posted by Unknown On 2009-11-16 4 comments


Just an early reminder... if you're in town on Dec 25th and have 'wrapped' up your activities with family, please come out to Vanscoy and enjoy the rest of the evening with us for our annual 'unwrapped' party!

We'll have seasonal cheer, food, games, camaraderie, cards and RockBand! Morgan is studying a number of holiday season classics on piano and I even have fanciful ideas of signing some carols together while she plays. Children are very welcome to come. There will be some Dance Dance Revolution and kids movies available too.

Please mention it to anybody who might be interested, we love to have a big crew. I'll email out as we get closer to the event!

4 comments:

Selbonaut said...

can't wait...

Toad008 said...

I might be able to make it this year. Not sure what my family has planned for me yet. I can bring my copy of Dominion too, and we can all give it a go, as it's a lot of fun.

km_f5 said...

I am looking forward to this event also.

Unknown said...

I hope people bring any games they wish to share, this will be an excellent venue for showing stuff around.