a cesspool of interwebness

Solar (and Mars/Moon Hoax)

Posted by Unknown On 2009-08-30 3 comments

I haven't checked any figures or vetted this for accuracy, but it captures my heart:


Something tells me that the numbers probably wouldn't add up here.


(oh, and there is no way in hell that Mars will ever be the size of the Moon to the naked eye in our skies, for such a thing to occur would be unbelievably catastrophic - this has been making the rounds on the 'net again, if your family approaches you about this nonsense, please set them straight)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and nobody gives a fuck

Unknown said...

I give a fuck.
But... I've posted items that haven't got a response for like 2 weeks, so if you're stressing about no one commenting after what, 36 hours, I'd tell you with all due love and earned respect to suck it up.

Maybe people are confused because you posted two separate topics in one post - I know I was (and if the two are related I'm still not sure how).

But I do think the solar thingy is neat, and dream of the Gene Rodenberry-esque future where we can all get along and do just this sort of wonderful project without endless political/capitalistic quibbling. My hope for the future of projects like these rests on the slim but strong shoulders of kids just like yours.

Unknown said...

If there's one thing I'm usually good at, it's provoking a response.

:D