a cesspool of interwebness

We Watch the Watchmen - Wednesday

Posted by Unknown On 2009-03-10 5 comments

The plan is: let's go Watch The Watchmen @ 6:45pm tomorrow night.

I'm hoping Wednesday night won't be as busy as other nights.  The early show is ideal b/c it provides a way to cram food down and still be home just past 9pm.

Also, how about wings and a pint before the show?
I'm thinking O'Shea's at around 5:15pm would work for anybody interested.

Reply here if you're in, or just show up at O'Shea's or the Galaxy and we'll check it out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

In class on Wednesday night, so we can't make it.

Hope you enjoy it.

Toad008 said...

Nice try on the home just past 9 bit. Everything I hear says the movie weighs in closer to 3 hours.
But I also will not be able to join. Still planning to catch it at the Imax when I head to Edmonton at the end of the month.

Unknown said...

Film length is 2 hours 45 minutes.
Approx 30 mins to be added to the DVD when it releases in July

Clockwork said...

I'm in! However, I have to leave work, drive home and pick up my football stuff (for my 10:30 game) and then turn around to head back downtown. So I likely won't make it to O'shea's much before 6 or 6:15.

Call or email me if this plan falls apart. Otherwise, I'm going to do my best to get to O-Shea's as early as possible.

Cheers!

Selbonaut said...

I am not sure if I will make it or not... will have to see how much work I can get done before.