a cesspool of interwebness

The Starlost

Posted by Unknown On 2008-04-18 4 comments




Yeah, I dunno what to tell you about this one.
I saw this show on First Choice / Superchannel in the early 80's, and at that time it must have been a re-hash/re-run already. Eerie to watch this sort of low budget stuff that is dripping out of my memory after 27 years.

Does anybody else as old as me remember this one?

(yikes)

On the plus side, you gotta love 50cm of snow predicted this late in April.
Wheeee!

4 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

yikes, that is bad

Clockwork said...

Never saw it but I found watching it without sound (at work) pretty interesting. I'm surprised those actors didn't go on to make something of their careers.

Unknown said...

the lead guy with the bad haircut goes on to play Bowman in 2010, and then does small sci-fi bits after that.

the other dude goes on to do Canadian game shows, how can you NOT call that success?

Clockwork said...

lol