a cesspool of interwebness

Instant Party!

Posted by Toad008 On 2008-03-26 3 comments

Suppose I could convince work to buy one of these with the social fund?

I really want to try one out, see how sensitive it is. Would a dog walking by wagging it's tail trigger a party? Maybe that's a good way to entertain your pets left home alone? I could see Buddy and Nina grooving out all day, in the fog.

Looks like we are one step closer to replacing the DJ with a robot. Enjoy your DJing days while you can.

Hopefully the Jazz Bass Playing Robot takes a little longer to get going.

3 comments:

km_f5 said...

If I could ACCESS the video, I, too, might be able to imagine Buddy and Nina grooving out all day!

It would definitely be a good way to spice up boring work meetings! Just steal the social fund funds... who will notice?

Unknown said...

I need 4 of these, a glazed donut and a bottle of anything...

to go...

;)

ScrewLoose said...

damn I could have a house party with that.