a cesspool of interwebness

Christmas Day Night (25th)

Posted by Unknown On 2007-12-11 2 comments


I think it's okay to still say Merry Christmas! around here, so I would like to start by wishing everybody such.

It sure has been another totally crazy year. Hard to believe where things are at considering where they were - if you take my meaning. I'd like to extend a warm invitation for all friends (who are really more like family) to please come by our place the night of Christmas Day after you are finished visiting with family.
We should be ready to receive people around 7pm or so if you are so inclined. We will have decorations up and Christmas music in play. Bring anything you like with you, stay as late as you'd like to, I'm usually up until around 3 or 4 on this night.

Merry Holidays, Seasons Happiness and Christmas Greetings (or some other conjugations of those terms that best suit). Hopefully we see all of you that night!

2 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

Pretty high odds I'll be in attendance and likely show up earlier than I usually do as I won't be traveling far on xmas this year.

Unknown said...

We should be there when we're done at Doug and Lynne's.