a cesspool of interwebness

Go In Nerdy Style!

Posted by Unknown On 2007-10-31 2 comments


Live long and prosper my friends! But just in case you wear a red uniform, or are planning on sacrificing your life to save the universe (again...) you may want to spend some of your soon to be useless galactic credits to buy yourself a Star Trek themed coffin or urn.

Time travel accidents or cellular regeneration on Genesis planets leading to resurrection is solely the responsibility of the customer.

Please ensure you have a significant other before purchasing one of these items, otherwise you will, in all likelihood, negate any chances of getting laid anytime soon!

2 comments:

rainswept said...

Those who don't bother to follow links will doubt it, but I have to declare the Star Trek casket the least offensive of the hideously embarrassing of the product on offer.

Oh, Dignity, why hast thou forsaken us?

captainorange said...

Even without being able to see the pricing, I think I can safely say that I'd prefer if they just blew me out the "goddamn airlock" and be done with it.