a cesspool of interwebness

Spider-Man The Musical! WTF!!

Posted by Unknown On 2007-09-28 3 comments

It's confirmed! They're making Spider-Man the Musical and it seems to be inducing in me a combination of laughter and mini-vomiting...

Music and lyrics by Bono and The Edge (does his wife call him The?).

Really guys and gals, if some Hollywood-Broadway puds can waste this much time and money on a project that was probably conceived during a 48 hour E and cocaine binge we aren't we merging our talents to at least make something original? I mean Kyro and I were joking about making a full-cast radio play for fun, why not do that and make our own first million?

Jesus, what will they puke up next...

3 comments:

km_f5 said...

Okay... so when is the U2 record smashing party?? sigh. (yes, I said record)

captainorange said...

Don't jump the gun here... I mean, I'm sure you all gave Episode 3 a chance right? Shelled out $10 plus popcorn, right? And look how... that... turned...

Heh... never mind.

Unknown said...

no no... smash all the records you can find

Episode 3, where do I even start... oh yeah, I don't - heh!

*-)