a cesspool of interwebness

Cycle Trip - MOVED

Posted by Unknown On 2007-08-24 5 comments

The wet conditions and other time constraints that have been imposed on this weekend make it ill suited to attempt the planned cycle trip. I know there was some interested parties planning on joining me in the wee hours of Sunday morning, but I think we will be looking at a date in September to 'fall' back on (pun intended).

So, my short list is of "pretty sure I'm coming" is:
- Kurt Saunders
- Dawn Ophiem
- Mike Diakuw

I know there were some others that showed interest, but haven't gotten back to me. Does anybody have a date in Sept. that they think works well? What about the long weekend Monday September the 3rd? If the weather stays relatively dry most of the mud should be passable by then.

Please post here with your preference.

5 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

I was interested but things just aren't going to work out for me. I'm too busy.

Unknown said...

The Sunday of the long weekend has been tossed out as a possible date, or the Sunday following that.

Does either date work for you?

captainorange said...

the 15th is not impossible (yet!) and the 22nd-23rd are also in the realm of possibility.

You may take away from the tone of my response (and the lack of posting on my blog) that life is crazy/busy right now. I will do anything within sane limits to participate. Currently, sane just isn't as common with me as I would like.

Unknown said...

I completely understand.

While the weather was poor for August, there sure was a TON of activity.

Still gotta make time for some games at some point soon though. Let's work on that.

Unknown said...

For those still following this thread, this weekend is shot now too.

Still hoping for the Sunday following (that would be Sunday Sept 9th).