a cesspool of interwebness

RA

Posted by Unknown On 2007-07-14 0 comments



It was board games on Friday, Wilkanomics in da house. MRPM + Guest and CPM of course. Got setup and went at it for three Epochs of Egyptian rule!



Took a less aggressive stance in the first Epoch this time around, thinking that would set me up for success in the second and third, but I was careless with my Sun Tiles, and ended up starting the second Epoch with the 1, 2 and 7 (ouch!). The others certainly smelled blood.

By the end, Wilkanomics had soundly defeated us all, by something like 20+ points over the nearest inferior Pharaoh.

All in all, I would still have to give RA two thumbs up. I particularly like it with a full 5 people so it keeps things interesting (although this one does work with 4 also).

Highs:
- diceless game
- no "combat" segment

Lows:
- sometimes you feel like you are a bit powerless to respond to situations when the game changes on you

No comments: