a cesspool of interwebness

I'll Be Leapfrogging

Posted by Unknown On 2007-07-24 2 comments


This is such a relief! I can skip Vista totally and just wait for the release of Windows 7 sometime in 2010. I knew there had to be an upside to this nonsense hiding around here somewhere.

But I suppose a new Windows OS should be no real surprise. Maybe it will have all the innovative new technologies that were supposed to go into Vista that got the ax so they could spit this consumer raping cash machine out.

We should all dump Microsoft and get ReactOS!

2 comments:

rainswept said...

I think you should slap the ReactOS alpha on one of your boxes at home and start testing our favourite software.

If it will run the Sims, I'm in.

Unknown said...

I'll see if it will run in a virtual machine setup on my server this weekend.

Anybody got a copy of the The Sims I can use to test with?